Xbox Live Family Plan help

Okay so basically, I just made this account I'm using so I could get help. I'm part of a family plan, but I'm not the parent. I don't want to get into personal business but I think I have to in order to make this make sense. 

What's happening is my father, who's the parent, changed the email account on my profile (when I go to my profile on my console it says it's connected to a different email, which is connected to a different account that I'm beginning to think isn't real). Since my parents separated he's been controlling, very controlling and since I'm 17 I wanted to get off the family plan. But I can't. Not without the password to change the email and get off the plan.

My brother is also on the family plan and also wants to get off, but he told me that when they called they wouldn't do it. I want to find another way to do this and don't want to start a new profile. Because basically he could stop paying the plan and we wouldn't be able to play online. He has total control over everything and it's really bothering me.

Anything at all would be a great help. It really would.

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

hello there

but as much as i would like to help. there really isnt much of a solution. your parent still pays for you and he also physically control what you do with the profile. so calling in help would of course not help. you still have to get your parent permission

i recommend asking your parent for any changes.

good luck

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I thought so. Thanks anyway.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.