Xbox Live Family pack

I have 2 xbox's in the house with 4 players and would like to hook the accounts on both consoles using this family pack deal. One of the accounts already has a Gold subscription (3 months left). I'm just wondering; can this be done? Also, can all 4 accounts be registered on both consoles and switch back and forth when needed? Also, if I buy a DLC on one account, will all accounts receive it? Will both consoles receive it if the account is registered on both?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This should answer a lot of your questions - www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ

As far as DLC goes, the family plan doesn't change how the licensing works for DLC. The content will still be tied to the gamertag that purchased it an the console that it was purchased on. If all the profiles are using separate consoles, they will all need to purchase the content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

DLC is tied to the account it is bought on but also the console the licenses are bought on. So you could, in theory, play DLC on other accounts on the same Xbox. This could have some problems since you have multiple Xbox, but you can at least share content on one of them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.