XBox Live - Family Members

We have just purchased a family Xbox live membership, and have setup the four distinct player names. Problem is, my boys don't know how to all play together at the same time, under their own "avatar".  They seem to only be able to play under the main-umbrella name.  Is this an easy fix?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
  2. Press the Guide button. The big round one in the middle with the Xbox logo on it
  3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
  4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.

The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you use your profile on a different console.Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console.

Now to have more than one "profile/avatar" signed in you need more then one controller. Have them press the Xbox guide button then the blue button to sign into their profile. 1 controller to each profile/avatar you want to use.

Check out my sticky post, A Parents Guide to Xbox Online Gaming.  Go ahead and send me a message or friends request if you have any other questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.