Xbox Live Family Account - NO LONGER AVAILABLE - NO MORE RENEWALS - as of March 6 2013! What the....

This is a really bad plan Xbox to kill Family Plans and not allow renewals or new plans to be activated/renewed. So now what do you do when your family account comes up for renewal????   This is a really bad plan XBox.... I cant handle the lack of support of your customers.

FAIL!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Dubstepmaster88 hey there.

I understand your frustration. I imagine that when the renewal is due for current family gold subscribers, they will have to disband and purchase separate memberships. As of the 6th March, the family gold plan is no longer available for purchase (which also includes renewals).

I know this is not what you may of wanted to hear, and I am sorry for that.

I hope this helps,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there a place where we can send feedback to Microsoft about this decision? I'm sure it's futile, but I do want them to know that there is no way I'm paying $180 for my kids to be able to play with their friends online under their own gamertags. Considering all of us can play online with the PS3 without having to pay a dime, it appears that my longtime policy of buying multi-platform games on Xbox is going to change. I've been a longtime supporter of Microsoft and the Xbox, but this decision is finally pushing me into the PS3 camp exclusively. If I want to pay $60 per year now I'll pay it to Sony and get free games as well. Huge fail, Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there bbp55, you can post feedback about the Family plan in the Xbox Live feedback forum here: forums.xbox.com/.../2603.aspx

-

I hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.