xbox live error

My xbox will not let me connect to xbox live the xbox is hooked up thru the ethernet cord and it says it had good connection but it wont connect from the internet to  xbox live and i tried all the solutions and none of them worked. It just all of a sudden stopped working when we were watching a tv show.

Question Info

Last updated August 26, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you havent done the "14 february death update".some,or maybe many ppl have a problem with it,that it doesnt update the whole thing,and gives an error code.tryed everything from support,nothing works.theres gotta be someone who can solve this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Been having a problem since the update too. I have to reboot my networking equipment to get it to connect then next time I power on the console it does the same thing with error codes:

W: 0000 - 000B X: 0000 - F0001 Y: 30A8 - 4840 Z 0000 - 0000 ID  0006 - 0000 L: 8015 - 190E Q: 801C -274C T: 801C - 274C

Wired Ethernet. Set static ip and forwarded the ports. Computers have no issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Bro! If you haven't already, please try an alternative connection. For example, if you normally connect wirelessly, try a wired connection, as well as a direct connection to the modem. If that doesn't help, try out all the steps listed here (support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help). If you are still having issues, please post back with your error and what you've already tried. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.