XBOX live error

Hola

compreuna suscripcion de xbox live por tres meses asi como una tarjeta de puntos

sin embargo no peudo  utilizarlas 

tiene algo que ver con que mi cuenta de hotmail sea con .es?

como cambio mi cuenta  

Translation:

Hello
compreuna subscription of xbox live for three months as well as a points card
However not can use them
you have something to do with my hotmail account is with. is?

as I change my account

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

necesito saber como puedo hacer uso de estas tarjetas yo estoy em mexico pero mi cuenta es de españa   o  como cambiar mi correo a uno de mexico y hacer uso de las tarjetas sin perder mis archivos de  mi cuenta de españa

Translation:
I need to know how do I make use of these cards I am em mexico but my account is from Spain or how to change my email one of mexico and make use of cards without losing my files from my account in Spain 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Chibidg! Prepaid cards should be of the same region as your account. Aditionally, your account region should match your physical region. If you live in Mexico, your account should be Mexico as well, and you should purchase points cards from Mexico as well.

At this time there is no way to change the region of your account. I recommend creating a new account with the proper region and then you will be able to add cards and connect to LIVE just fine. Please let me know if this is helpful or if we can assist with anything else. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.