Xbox Live Error status report

I have recently hooked up my Xbox to a powerline network as my wireless router had a timer that would drop me off xbox live after 9999 secs (maximum i could input)

I have set up my xbox to have a static IP address and opened up the ports on port forwarding and have uPNP on in my router

Lately i have been able to connect to live but it takes a few goes and i have to test my network connection first, i was putting this down to the fact the powerline adapter goes to sleep and takes a minute to connect and talk to the router.

What i am getting is a serive or connection alert, it connects to live but with limited access. I can play games fine but struggle to stream video now.

The error status report is as follows

W:0000-000B

X:0001-8025

Y:20A8 -4800

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:8015-1901

Q:8007-0435

T: wired

Anyone know what this might mean, or can give me any help would be really appreciated

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

Hey there Beaver! I understand you are having some connection issues with your powerline network. I'm not too familiar with these types of set-up; could you detail your network connection for me, including internet coming in, modems, routers, and any cables or wireless connection. Normally I like to start by having you try a wired connection to the modem, but that may be what you are already doing. Let me know so I can better assist you, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What i currently have is connection to phone line (ASDL) via a ZyXel modem/router, through a new micro filter. Then i have LAN connection (Ethernet cable) from My Zyxel  modem/router to the Devolo 500mbps power line adapter, plugged straight into the wall socket. Then in the room with the xbox is the other power line adapter with ethernet cable from the router to the xbox.

Hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the info Beaver! I'm concerned that the complexity of your network might be to blame here, especially since you were once able to connect fine to the wireless (excluding the time-out issue). Is there any way you can use a wired connection directly to the first router, or preferably the modem itself? Even if it's just temporarily, I'd be interested in the results. Please let me know if you can do this and if your issue improves after a direct connection. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.