XBox Live Enforment Team Said my account was unlocked

Okay, about a year ago now, i was delaing with this for awhile now. They finally xbox live enforcement team said to me in an email, they were not sure so they unlocked my account, then I couldn't get back on my account. It was still banned. So, then I posted on the forums, no response for a couple days, kept trying , then finally a moderator messaged me telling me it would be a year and one day from the day it was banned like one day after it was banned a year after that something stupid like that. Anyways, I just want to know now when my account will be unlocked so I can use this.

My Gamertag for Xbox Live is Master120344

The Email Address that I login with is [REMOVED]  because some british kid hacked my account in the past. And it never let me change it back to [REMOVED]

I called some guy on Xbox Live 1-800-4-MYXBOX and the guy told me I had to post on the forums and ask when my account will be unlocked, I asked him if I needed a reference number or something to prove that I was the owner of the account because i thought u guys just couldnt tell me, but i asked him and he said no, they will be able to tell me.

So, please tell me when my account Master120344 will be unlocked so I can play on it again, Thanks. I also remember it was also banned because I had to pay off owned membership which I have done...

Okay, I posted this before now just yesterday, and my post was delted which i new it was gonna be so i saved this text. So, it said reason it wolnt thats all i got makes no sense. It wolnt what? My account is unlocked now xbox live enforcement team. I feel as if someone  some moderator just blocked my account again or somehting weird liket that after it got unlocked. Which would make no sense. All  I want is my account unlocked or whatever so i can play on it again, and u guys can reset my gamerscore to, i didnt mod that some british kid did thats why when i login my email says [REMOVED]  and it wouln't let me change it back to [REMOVED] Also, when i try to log in it says im blocked for trying to many times? Please, message me back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

I'm sorry for the confusion, but no one in the Support Forums will be able to assist you with this issue. You will need to post in forum 14 and wait for an Enforcement agent to advise you on what to do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.