XBox Live Enforcement

Not sure where to put this so I wil start here..

Recentyl I was put on a 24 hour live ban due to communications i guess.....  A guy spammed my whole Halo fire team cause we had a bad glitchy round and looked like we didnt know how to play..... so I responded to him not very niccely with a msg back....

So OK whatever.....    But when I go to the Enforcement page (http://enforcement.xbox.com/home)  and log into my Microsoft /XBox account I am unable to view the "Feedback I have Received".  I would like to see the feedback associated with my account.  My brother was able to view this by clicking the tile that says Reputation with the Green Slide Gauge icon to view the info I am seeking.  But for me that is the ONLY unclickable tile on the page for me.   I have tried from my phone and PC and same results, I cannot click that tile.

I really would like to see that info out of curiosity and also to make sure my account is not hacked and there is a totaly butthead playing using my live while i work or something  :(.  

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 126 Applies to:

Have you tried on multiple browsers and get the same unclickable box?

I can't imagine that this would be the case but possibly check it after the ban has lifted and see if that fixes the issue with it.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmmm... let's try skipping the homepage - does this direct link work (assuming you're logged in)?

enforcement.xbox.com/.../reputation

Sorry this didn't help.

So I got suspended for 2 weeks for telling a racist guy to F*** off so I'm guessing Microsoft is fine with racism as long as it is to white people and not any other race because they wouldn't lower that suspension plus I've played for close to 10 years now and that was my first time to ever be suspended and it was for 2 weeks. I just got unsuspended less than a week ago and yesterday I was in a party all day not in game chat at all Nd my friend was like imma report you for communications joking around and I got suspended for another 2 weeks for him joking around and enforcement says they are leaving the suspension alone again this is getting out of hand they need an actual enforcement team to talk to or number to call not a one message appeal because this is ridiculous

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, mock elite 44

When the person was been racist, did you report the gamer to the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team, which can be done through the gamers profile?

The Xbox Live code of Conduct says we should not swear at other gamers, and insult them. If they do violate the code of conduct, then report them, and the XBLPET will review the complaint and take action if required. They treat every gamer equally. With the case review, you do speak to an Enforcement agent though the case review, and they do look into your case. This replaces the old forums, and is more private for the gamer who has been suspended.

If you wanted to suggest feedback to Xbox, your more then welcome to through this link here: http://xbox.uservoice.com

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Sorry this didn't help.