xbox live enforcement team

could some kind person lead the way that i can contact the enforcement team i have security issues.ive spoken to xbox live already theve told m to know speak with enforcement team.

im not a forum poster so dont know where to look.

thank you

Question Info

Last updated October 2, 2018 Views 286 Applies to:

ive been getting mobile txt`s.asking me to login in and enter a number.i know all about this as its for security reasons.my problem is its for an email address that is not mine and is in no way connected to my xbox live account.

i do not have an hotmail account what so ever.

this email address in question belongs to my mam and has no association to me what so ever,my mam has never emailed me nor has the need to as we live in same house.

now the only way that ms would know that the email address is coming from the same home address is by logging the ip address.this is a serious breach of privacy.

not only that ,but if my mams account would have been hacked and someone used that email address to set up an xbox live account and lets say used a modded xbox at my ip address then they would probably ban any other xbox that has been on that ip address also, which means MINE.

i have also had another txt today going on about another email address attached to my mams email address.

why are they sending to my mams email address at all,it has nothing to do with me or my xbox live account.

im not happy and wont some action taken asap,ill be reporting to the applicable authorities about an invasion of privacy.the email in question has no connection to my live account what so ever as ive stated..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You cant really talk to the enforcement team your issue must be either escalated or through a complaint. Thats the only way to reach them. May i ask if i could help with the issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

I need to speak to someone from the enforcement team regarding an issue my son is having with a gamer being a bully and threatening him

then be a parent and blocking ignore and set contacts to.friends only problem solved

Sorry this didn't help.

I need to speak to someone from the enforcement team regarding an issue my son is having with a gamer being a bully and threatening him

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way they could use a modded Xbox at your IP address is to have used it in your home.

Sorry this didn't help.