Xbox Live Email Change

So before I list my issues, i MUST make a comment on the support xbox live gives... By far Xbox Live has the WORST  customer support i have ever seen.

My problem is that when i registered my account i misspelled my email's domain, and at the time i did not notice hat... now i want to change my email adress to a different one, because i dont use that email anymore, BUT my issue is that unless i receive a confirmation email and confirm that i am me, i cannot change the email... now comes the security trolling.... since i cant do that, i cant change the email, unless i spend days trying to reach an xbox live employee. So if yomebody would please be so kind and help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, and im sorry for the negative comments, but they need to improve... also xbox live used to have a nasty habbit of NOT telling people when they register a credit card to pay for gold membership that you cannot unsubscribe unless you spend days trying to call xbox live support, which got my account into a nasty minus, but i see since then somebody got their mind together, and installed that option....  so thank you for that too.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Hey there Unknown! If you do not have access to the email currently attached to your Xbox profile to complete the email change, you'd need to contact us directly via chat or phone and have an account agent assist you further. I'm sorry I can't be of further assistance myself, but the experts on chat or phone are the best source for help with this. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.