Xbox live Down ?

My connection is all good , but I can't connect to it..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi,

There's nothing on the status page to say so no support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.aspx

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've had problems being disconnected from XBox Live when trying to watch NetFlix for 3 days now. If you Google the problem, you'll see others with the same problem, but Microsoft isn't informing its customers of the problem. Instead, they're just allowing them to spend time trying fiddling with their Config, trying to find out what's wrong.

I don't understand WHY they can't inform their PAYING customers of a problem. It's bad business.

Sorry this didn't help.

Because if you search the internet long enough and with a mind that's already made up, you'll find bajillions of people who are having "the same problem", when in reality it's going to be unique to your situation.

There are hundreds if not thousands of different modems and routers, and combined with different physical layouts there's probably 1% of people who have setups that are even close to yours.

Sorry this didn't help.