XBOX live down every other day.,.. WOW

I have been an xbox user/member for like 10 years now...

the past 6 month have been really aggravating , come back from work xbox down... or lags out or can't join group or play properly....

you guys are pushing me really hard on the ps4 ....

giving you a paid subscription somehow make me think i am entitled to more than "we are sorry sir we are working really hard to resolve the issue"

i feel like an abandoned customer and ifeel you do not really care .

Question Info

Last updated September 13, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

^^^^

I have been a fan boy for years, I have convinced no less than 7 people to buy an Xbox 360/One over the past 7 years.  And yet there have been weeks of unplayable lag, I get locked out of my account because pf a billing error, my kinect broken in the box om two consecutive purchases.  

PS4 couldn't seem more appealling with how often it is going offline and how an imposibble it is to get any actual help when there is a problem.  You call and wait on hold for an our to get some bozzo hammering out a "we are sorry for the inconvienience" script he learned 2 days ago.

If an all fixing update or OS patch doesn't come out soon, or if I cant go 2 months without a service error or billing issue over the next 6 months, me and all my buddies are piling into a truck droving to the city and selling our Xbox's for PS4's for good.  

Seriously Xbox get it together.  There are hobo shanty towns run better than this *** company.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.