XBOX Live down bunch of BS

What is going on with this? It's getting a bit ridiculous. Is Xbox going to do anything to make up for this down time? We're paying customers, and this is getting a bit unacceptable. im ready to move to PS3 atleast it's free for online playing

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Next generation console for me = PS4

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bravo my friend bravo. On a side note Xbox live customer support 1-800-4my-xbox (1-800-469-9269)  has no info on the fix and refd me to the forums and the status page. Just spent over an hour on hold to get no help what so ever. When I asked about having a credit applied to my account due to the service I paid for not being available I received the answer that it was not possible WTF? So I guess I now know how much Xbox and Microsoft value their customers. We are unlikely to receive anything for our down time just thought you'd like to know.

Sorry this didn't help.

Everybody that is sticking up for Microsoft sounds like a bunch of robots paid off to glorify Microsoft everytime these things happen. Because I don't see how any reasonable human being who is PAYING for their service would not be upset.

How can you guys stick up for xbox? We payed for a full year of service so we should get a full year of consistent service!

Ambiance you must have Microsoft posters plastering your parents basement where you live. You probably have Microsoft tattoos all across your body and idolize marrying Bill Gates.

You sound extremely confused as to how the real world works. Now here are some real world responses to your Microsoft programmed robotic post:

"you really think electronics are indestructible? No. Educate yourself on what the big picture is here."

No, as a Mechanical and Electronic engineer, I thoroughly understand that electronics aren't indestructable. When BP spilled all the oil in the gulf, did everybody in the gulf coast just roll over and say "ships aren't indestrucible. educate yourself" and walk away? Maybe I should design a new aircraft engine and then one day, it breaks and several people die. Based on your attitude, I will just tell them "you think aircraft engines are indestructible? No. Educate yourself on what the big picture is here." BRILLIANT! Sorry robot, learn to think as a human.

"They are not going out of their way to *** off anyone, but to make everyone happy by fixing the problem as fast as they can."

That won't make some of us happy that only have limited amounts of time to play xbox. I wish I could stay in my parents basement with Microsoft posters all around and wait to play xbox live, wait no I don't.

"You pay for internet/tv, right? Now, don't those EVER go out from time to time?"

Yes, they do go out from time to time and guess what? When I complain, they give me credit or a month free because they know they ****** up. Its called customer service. Its called treating the customers that keep them in business with respect for their hard earned money.

"Get your head out of your *** or you can go try starting your own business you "grown *** man""

Lol, that is probably one of the dumbest responses that I have ever seen. If I was to start a business then I would make sure to own up to my mistakes and treat the customers that keep my business running with respect.

"to me it sounds "childish"

LOL! Is it childish for me to complain if I have worked and gone to school all week. I got up this morning, cleaned and then studied for several hours for exams. Then I wanted to relax a little bit and play Xbox live (THE SERVICE THAT I PAYED FOR) and I can't? Sorry if thats childish, maybe I should start just going to the store and buying things and not expecting what I paid for. BRILLIANT!

Silly Microsoft paid employees........ Its too obvious which posters are.

Sorry this didn't help.

you really think electronics are indestructible? No. Educate yourself on what the big picture is here. They are not going out of their way to *** off anyone, but to make everyone happy by fixing the problem as fast as they can. You pay for internet/tv, right? Now, don't those EVER go out from time to time? Get your head out of your *** or you can go try starting your own business you "grown *** man".... to me it sounds "childish"

Sorry this didn't help.

I have managed to sign bck in but it wont let me send msgs or party invites

Sorry this didn't help.

hey guys do you think that someone gives a *** about you going for ps3... xbox live give their best to make us happy... they are delivering us the best online gaming experience... there is 1 server per games... ps3 as 1 server for one game type or 1 game (depends of the game... so i think its time to shut the hell up and wait....

Sorry this didn't help.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status go here to see the latest status as Forza Boy 7 said!

Sorry this didn't help.

vai pro ps3 e para de chorar...

Sorry this didn't help.

you say ask an ambassador but the screen for one has been on for over a hour and for you to call me a idiot kid coming from a dumbass kid...im a grown *** man

Sorry this didn't help.

Feel free to go to ps3.... The more idiot kids like yourself that do the better byeeeee

Sorry this didn't help.