Xbox Live Down again!!!

This sucks!! So I am guessing that roadrunner or XBL  whoever takes the blame is having problems in the NC and OH areas again today. I am so tired of seeing this MTU Error when it is not my MTU's

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Same here. I'm in NC and if I haven't changed any settings why would it be something wrong with my connection. Anyway it was working all day yesterday for me till I logged of at about 2 pm and now all the sudden I need to check my MTU settings when im not even using a router and go directly through my modem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I get no errors but I have done everything I can to fix connecting to Xbox live and nothing has helped.

I have had this issue since this week’s update and I’ve done all I can and now believe it’s a

Xbox system updates issue.

I didn’t have any problems till this update and this isn’t the first time that they came out with a system

update and we couldn’t connect to Xbox live and soon after everyone complained about the issue,

another update was released and all was well.

Common Microsoft fix this issue ASAP!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! I'm not seeing any service announcements about LIVE outages today. Can you all start by checking the Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and if that doesn't help, please create a new thread with the requested information.

Sorry this didn't help.