Xbox live doesn't connect

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Australia, Victoria
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: Dlink Dsl2730b
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried: I've tried all the trouble shooting methods, i've rebooted my router/modem several times, Changed ethernet cable, matched the gateway i.p adressed.
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No
Any Error Codes you encounter: No
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Telstra Big Pond
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 0000 - 000
Z: 0000 - 000
ID:FFFF - FFFF
L:8015 - 190E
Q:8007 - 0435
T:WIRED
D:192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0
S:
C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you checked to see if the ports on your Router are all open for Xbox? Here will give you the ports that are required/requested.  support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i found the answer! you need the firmware update that is on the dlink support website (http://support.dlink.com.au/). go to the downloads page, select the dsl 2730b model and download the firmware update. you then need to update the router through the dsl site (192.168 etc) by choosing the file you downloaded in the firmware update window.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Nikolaz! Can you tell me a little bit more about the connection issue you're having? Have you been able to connect on this set up before? Are you not able to connect to the internet, or to LIVE when you run the connection test? Have you tried the Ethernet cable in multiple ports on your router? Have you tried a direct connection to your modem? Perhaps, tried switching the ends of the Ethernet cord? Or tried an alternate Ethernet cord? Sorry for all the questions but the more details the better! Thank you in advance. :)

Sorry this didn't help.