xbox live dissconnecting

bout every 10-15 mins on xbox live while im playing black ops i get dissconnected. its really hard to earn ponts and xp when you lose it all cause your live dissconnected. when it happens ive learned tho to sign out then sign back in to my profile and then start a new game. b4 i started doing that it would take me out of the game and sometimes everything would freeze too. then after a minute or two after ive been kicked it finaly says dissconnected from live and lets me reconnect.i really dont feel like buying gold if i cant do *** with it.you dont want to waste your paycheck and not get anything for it,so please get this fixed. also no1 is using the connection durring while the xbox is on. also its dissconnected me while i wasnt playing on live but plaaying yhr campaign instead. its even dissconnected while i wasnt even in a game when i was at the dashboard. so i know its not on my end even tho judging from my last time i had a problem with you guys u all tried saying it was either me or my internet. trust me its you guys. ive tested everything else.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Recover the Gamertag.

And by everything - have you tried forwarding the ports or at least disabling and enabling your UPnP?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, UnseatedElf0027. Does this only occur when you play Call of Duty? If so I would encourage you to redownload your profile as IlikepieLOVE recommends.

If the problem persists can you please take a look at this sticky and if necessary fill out and post your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx ? Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

well i only play live on black ops but ive seen the message pop up saying im dissconnected from live while playing dead space.also if your going to suggest an idea how to fix it could you please atleast explain it? cause i dont understand. im not very technical/

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem, UnseatedElf0027. We'll work with you to get this sorted out. First off, here are directions for how to redownload your profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete. Give it a shot and let me know if you notice any difference.

If you try this and the problem persists let's have you to take a look at this sticky and post your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx. Thanks in advance! Standing by. :)

Sorry this didn't help.