Hey there, posting here only because I couldn't find a solution online. I bought my xbox live subscription back in May, and it worked flawlessly. Now,all of a sudden, it keeps disconnecting. I'll play one round of halo and afterwards in the post game lobby
I get a message that matching had to be aborted due to network difficulties. It's been doing this for weeks. I have 50 Mbps download, 16 Mbps upload and 22 myself ping, all tested with speediest.com or whatever. It's worked just fine for 3 months and all of
a sudden this happens. Any suggestions? And no, I can't adjust any router settings as other people use it as well. thanks guys
Have you tried deleting your profile, clearing your system cache, and re-downloading your profile? Follow these steps:
Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller
2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then selectSystem Settings
4) Select the device with your profile
6) Select your Gamer Tag
8) SelectDelete Profile Only
Clear System Cache:
1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then selectSystem Settings
2) SelectHard Drive
3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)
4) SelectClear System Cacheand selectYes
5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times
Turn off your console and start it back up.
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller
2) On the Home tab, selectDownload Profile
Let us know if this resolves your problem.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.