XBOX LIVE disconnects internet!

Hello everyone!!

I m having problems with playing on Xbox live! I thought I would use the 2 day trial code from Black ops 2 before buying a 3 month membership... And the code worked and I was able to play multiplayer flawlessly but then after 10 minutes, it showed "XBOX live disconnected"  and it asked to test my connection and I started the test. It showed my modem wasn't able to connect to Internet and the internet was disconnected from ALL the devices in my house!!! I was shocked :/

So, I switched off my XBOX and started playing again after 5 minutes, I was able to play for 5 minutes but then again it disconnected my internet..! :(

My internet speed is high, it is 20 mbps.. And ping is about 100.

After my 2 days live was over (which I couldn't even play), I just went to the multiplayer section of black ops 2 and my xbox just disconnects the internet from my house! I really want to buy the 3 month gold and enjoy multiplayer but I just can't play! PLEASE, Can someone help me?!! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hola  no puedo conectarme  a xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I need help, please!

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings masad!

Before we begin, can we have you answer a few questions for us, to help us get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx And post back in full detail (the bits in bold).

Also, detailing out any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.