xbox live disconnects after game is inserted

I have the same problem as a lot of people I keep on disconnecting after I insert the game. I tried calling Xbox live support and told me all the process from clearing system cache, deleting my account then retrieving it, deleting all the updates then re downloading it. I even though it was my router but i never had any problem with it before. I even opened the ports. I haven’t changed my ISP I been with Rogers. I called Xbox multiple times hoping they found out why this happening and they have no answer. Lot of people are having this problem and i being annoyed by it now. I played for the membership and not getting the use out of it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey Karan, sorry to hear about the disconnections! Okay, so it sounds like you've already re-downloaded your profile, but have you tried restoring your console's network settings to factory default? You can do so by following these steps:

• Go to the Settings hub.
  • Select System.
  • Select Network Settings
  • Select your network. 
  • Choose Configure Network Settings.
  • Scroll to the Additional Settings tab.
  • Choose Restore to factory defaults.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried restoring the network, and i even deleted the new xbox live dasboard then reinstalled it. I really dont think anythink is wrong with my console it self.  Nothing i have tried is wrong.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey KARAN - we can certainly understand your frustration! Please forgive me if you've tried this, but I'm not seeing you mention it - have you tried restoring your router's settings to their factory defaults?

Sorry this didn't help.