Xbox live disconnectiong as unable to download new update.

When connecting onto Xbox live A message appears saying I must accept a new update failure to do so will disconnect me to Xbox live. when I go to download update it comes up with error message: 351 F 0000 D080 0200 8007 2751 and disconnects me from Xbox Live. This appears on Halo Reach. My Nap is open and I have a TP-link TD-w8960N wireless router. Just over the last week I have also been experiencing IP address conflicts between my computer and the Xbox live. I didn't hav ethis problem before so wondering if it is somehow related. I have closed my computer down and just used the xbox through the wireless router but still can't upload the update. I have also closed and restarted the Xbox but still can't upload the update - frustrating!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Can you try installing the update via a Flash Drive or CD-R? TO find out how to do so, visit here: support.xbox.com/.../system-updates

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I managed to solve the problem by logging back onto xbox live. Everytime I logged on it would download a little bit each time  and then disconnect. Painful but after a lot of perserverance I managed to download the new update. It was an update from the new compantythat 's taken over from Bungie.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.