xbox live deals ?

xbox live deals ?

seen any?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

There are 2 free games for gold per month going on right now.  Currently the free game is Might and Magic.  On the 16th it will change to Halo 3.

Let's see, there is of course the Xbox Deal of the Week, located here.  (updates every Tuesday)

marketplace.xbox.com/.../dealoftheweek

And as pointed out, the Games With Gold promo is running, updating to a different free game on the 1st and 16th of every month until the end of December.  Check it here.

www.xbox.com/.../game-with-gold

And here's a link to sales and specials in general, a very worthy bookmark indeed.

www.xbox.com/.../Sales-and-Specials

no deals on xbox live, like 12months for $35 , stuff like that.

every time I buy a 3month card for $20 someone in here post about 10x better deal I missed.

http://www.slickdeals.net

I'd suggest going there and register an account. Then you can setup a notification with the keywords "xbox live" so it will email you anytime someone posts a deal for Xbox Live cards. There were 2 different deals for $40 or less this week, but they're expired now.

see what I mean, I always miss em ;)

you can check amazon.com or tigerdirect.com as they have deals on occasion

[quote user="Buick350X"]

see what I mean, I always miss em ;)

[/quote]

Well now you know a good way to keep up. :) Slickdeals members will generally start a new thread there within minutes (or at least less than an hour) after it goes on sale. I usually check the site a couple of times a day anyway since you can find some pretty good stuff.