Xbox Live Cutting Out

The xbox 360 I have is the slim Halo Reach Edition. The problems began after the new patch on the 16th of February after it was installed. My xbox became rather slow on everything. For example it is slow going to the dashboard, slow on the controls off the games.  Every time I would sign in I would get disconnected from xbox live after I signed in. It freezes up as well. When I turned it off with the controller it stays on for a minute and the green power light blinks.

Oklahoma, United States
Modem brand & model number: Motorola SBV5222
Netgear, Model # WNR2000V3
Internal Adapter

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes
Do you have a NAT error? No
Any Error Codes you encounter:Market Place status code 80072746 or disconnected from xbox live

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Cox Internet

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000-0021
X: 0400-F001
Y: 2088-4840
Z:0000-0000
ID:FFFF-FFFF
L:0015-10F0
Q:0015-10F1
T:Wireless
D:192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0
S:WPA2
C:6

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Phoenix! I understand you are having some troubles connecting to LIVE. To start off with, can I have you try resetting your network settings on your console to see if that helps. You can find those steps here (support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-access-internet-problem-connection-978953). Let me know if that helps.

I also see that you are connecting wirelessly. To test, can I have you try connecting directly to the modem with an ethernet cable to see if that changes anything. If that works, try connecting directly to the router. The results of these tests can help us narrow down the cause of the issue. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same problem ever since the damn update!!! I'm on a wired connection too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Chunch, sorry to hear about the connection issue, but we'd love to help! If you create your own thread with the responses to these bold questions, we can get started. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Heh, I tried that and so far nobody has responded.... maybe there are too many "cannot connect" and "disconnected from xbox live" threads for you to respond to them?

Sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Impulse, sorry to hear that! Why don't you send me a PM (using the envelope icon below my post) with a link to your thread, and I'll respond that way. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.