Xbox Live Customer Support via Phone

Since I am unable to find place to say this, I figured I would make a little forum about it. Last year, specifically last October I believe, I had used my school prepaid debit/credit card that I receive my Pell grant refund on to purchase a 1 month live membership. I did realize that when I did this, and added my credit card, that the Auto Renewal thing had been automatically added. So after my one month was up, Microsoft proceeded to renew another months subscription. Mind you I use this card for gas to and from school and food and I used the last bit of money I had on the card to purchase the one month subscription. It was declined and then the following month, declined again. Anyways, I went in December and bought a 3 month prepaid code card and went to add it to my account and was promptly denied. With finals and everything else I decided to address it later as I didn't feel like sitting on the phone. I had previously that month had the unfortunate opportunity to deal with sirius xm customer support and it was deplorable to say the least while I was trying to cancel the subscriptions from them. Anyways, today I had time and decided to give Microsoft a call. I was greeted by Jamie who I could actually understand when she spoke. I told her my issues and what had happened. She merrily proceeded to walk me through the process. She removed my credit card and the suspension from them trying to renee my account via a dead credit card. I thought that I would have to pay some processing charges but I didnt! We got that handled and then we added my 3 month card code and after only 30 min from start to end, we were finished and I was back online! 

So I just wanted to say what a wonderful experience and pleasure it was calling Microsoft Xbox Live Customer Service and how wonderful Miss Jamie was!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 56 Applies to: