Xbox Live Constant Sign Out Issues During MW3!!!

Hello everyone.....been having an issue for some time now concerning Xbox Live signing me out during MW3. At first, I thought that it was just a fluke with the MW3 servers because it would say "Modern Warfare 3 Servers are not available at this time". Then, after a few times of that it began signing me out of Live...

I have tried doing all the steps that MS recommends for correcting this issue, but all of them seem to be a temporary fix. I have even went as far as talking to Motorola Surfboard support and they agree that it has to be an issue somewhere within Xbox Live. My modem brand supports Xbox Live (I know this for a fact) and is top of the line equipment. If anyone has a real fix for this, please let me know!!! PS...no "going over to Playstation jokes". Thank you!

My Network Setup: Motorola Surfboard SBG6782-AC Broadband Gigabit modem, Asus RT-N66R Gigabit Router (Router is only used for PC gaming). Mediacom ISP 150 Mbs Download/10 Mbs Upload.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Having the same issues on a few of CoD games Microsoft said they think it's on there and Activison's end but really couldn't say much more about what it could be.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OK......if anyone else is having this issue with the Motorola SBG6782-AC modem........go to router settings under Firewall....protection level and uncheck IP Flood Detection....that should do the trick

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope.....didn't fix it!

Sorry this didn't help.