Xbox LIVE connectivity issues.

Okay, I don't know what the heck is going on. My xbox and internet have been fine for over a year and have had no issues, but yesterday i was randomly disconnected from XBL once. About half an hour later I was able to log back on fine and had no further issues. Now, however, I am being randomly signed off XBL (Mainly when I start a new game, or when I leave a game to go back to the dashboard.) When I get signed off, it sometimes lets me reconnect and works right away, sometimes it works when i restart my xbox, sometimes it works when i restart my router. I made sure the correct port was open. I followed all of the instructions the troubleshooter thing gave me- the xbox can connect all the way to the internet, it just has trouble signing into live. It's the weirdest thing.

Earlier this morning it wasn't letting me download ANYTHING off of the marketplace (Yes, I was signed in to XBL), but right now that's fine. I also had a problem with a message in my inbox not deleting and it would say it was unread even though I had listened to it multiple times, but again, that issue is resolved.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

i called xbox and they said that theres a problem but there gonna fix in by the end of today

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.aspx

some services of xbox live are down use this page to find out when there back up

Sorry this didn't help.

Try leaving your "new" dashboard open and signed on to XBL. I will disconnect you for no apparent reason. Fun -_-  I have the same problem after going to dashboard from BF3 it disconnected me. Logged back on and thank god the advertisements where there on my paid subscription. I understand new things are going to have bugs. After all I'm a BF3 player. So there's a break but. I don't like the new dashboard. Feels...soul less.

Sorry this didn't help.