Xbox live connection

I can connect to xbox live from dashboard but every time I start up a game it kicks me off

I tried to sign out an sign back in but it doesn't but I go back to dashboard it signs me in

one of the main games I play is halo reach but I get a fail to write warning when it starts up

in the warning it says failed to write gamer profile setting. one possible reason is if you removed

your xbox 360 memory unit. I have a halo reach slim version of the xbox 360 I have never touch

the memory unit. all my memory shows in the memory settings. So what can I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

This sounds like there is a problem with your profile. Please try to delete the profile and then download it again. You can do that by following the directions here.

Instructions to delete the profile safely are on the bottom (make sure to select "Delete Profile Only"), and instructions to download the profile are located on the top of the page.

If that doesn't work, please try to remove your storage device (if you have the ability to, obviously this would not be possible if you had a 4GB Slim) and try to use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile on there and see if this game kicks you off of XBOX Live when you try to enter the game. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.