Xbox Live Connection ?! :S?

Okay so i been a veteran member of xbox live for a long time now, And had problems with the connection before which i fixed myself. Now Today i was playing mw2 and i logged out of my Main account to check something on my secondary, Then i get a message telling me I cannot connect to xbox live, like the one you do when you unplug your ethernet cable/ Lose wireless connection. Now, I go to Test xbox live connection and i run the test, It comes up when its finished and says "Network-Connected- Internet-Conned Xbox Live - "FAILED"/ then gives me a message after this test saying "There is a problem with your connection. Select More info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it" . So i say "MORE INFO" and followed the stuff it gave me nothing worked can someone PLEASE help me i was playing and enjoying mw2. and now i cant...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is the same error message coming up if you run the test again now? I believe there were some minor issues this morning that should have been resolved. If you're still getting the error, please post it here, along with what you've tried.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.