Xbox Live Connection Problem

Hi,
     I'm having a problem with my Xbox Live Connection. I'm playing on a Xbox 360 Slim (Wireless Connection) and the problem is that it randomly disconnect me from Xbox Live. I think it is a problem related to Xbox Live Party Chat or something because so far, it never happened when I was playing online without being part of a Party chat. Sometime I can play for 20 - 30 minutes chatting with my friend without any problem until it randomly disconnect, some other times, at the moment I join the chat, I get disconnected. This might be important: When it disconnect me, the xbox doesn't recognize the wireless anymore, until I turn off the console and turn it back on.
The problem has been going on for 3 weeks, and it never happened before. I did not change anything related to my internet. I already tried to reset my router.

Thank you for your time.

(I tried to contact an Xbox Ambassador, he/she couldn't help me with my problem and told me to call Xbox Support, I decided to try myself on this forum, as I am very bad to speak and understand english speaking (it is not my main language) and for some reasons, it doesn't allow me to click on the button for contacting them by phone on the french website, and I already tried the french canadian and french from France forum, no answered...)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Your Nat setting should be shown if you play Blur it will tell you if it open or not in the multiplayer option of the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Maybe try it when your wired when connecting to xbox live.I could be wrong.I'm on wired myself but having the same problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Icarusael"]

Hi,
     I'm having a problem with my Xbox Live Connection. I'm playing on a Xbox 360 Slim (Wireless Connection) and the problem is that it randomly disconnect me from Xbox Live. I think it is a problem related to Xbox Live Party Chat or something because so far, it never happened when I was playing online without being part of a Party chat. Sometime I can play for 20 - 30 minutes chatting with my friend without any problem until it randomly disconnect, some other times, at the moment I join the chat, I get disconnected. This might be important: When it disconnect me, the xbox doesn't recognize the wireless anymore, until I turn off the console and turn it back on.
The problem has been going on for 3 weeks, and it never happened before. I did not change anything related to my internet. I already tried to reset my router.

Thank you for your time.

(I tried to contact an Xbox Ambassador, he/she couldn't help me with my problem and told me to call Xbox Support, I decided to try myself on this forum, as I am very bad to speak and understand english speaking (it is not my main language) and for some reasons, it doesn't allow me to click on the button for contacting them by phone on the french website, and I already tried the french canadian and french from France forum, no answered...)

[/quote]

- Do you only get disconnected when playing one specific game, or is it in any circumstance?

- Did you run the Network Test and what were the results?

- What are your NAT settings set to?

- Like Melerker suggested, try connecting with an Ethernet cable and see if it still occurs.  If not, then it's a wireless issue (either your Xbox 360 S or your Wireless router).

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you try xbox live connection test?

Maybe it's your internet provider is causing this

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry if this double post, I wrote a book on my last reply and it didn't send, I'm starting to believe that everything related to Xbox is bad. I never had that much problem with a console, I had to repair my Xbox 360 Elite 3 time in a row because everything kept breaking inside it.

- I got disconnected while playing Halo Reach and Minecraft, and probably some other games, I am not sure.

- I did the Network Test and everything was Perfect.

- How do you know about your NAT settings?

- I'll try this, I just hope I still have those cable from my old Xbox 360 Elite

I can't see why it would be a problem on my Wireless router, we didn't make any change and it has been working for years with my Xbox 360. Could it be something that burned or broke with the Xbox 360 S Wireless adapter? Which mean I'll be forced to repair this... trouble over trouble, it will never stop =.= and why would it only do it when I join a Xbox Live Party Chat?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I tried it, and everything was perfect

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Mellerker"]

Your Nat setting should be shown if you play Blur it will tell you if it open or not in the multiplayer option of the game.

[/quote]

The Network Test will also inform you if your NAT is set to Moderate or Strict.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.