Xbox Live Connection Error 80151911

Hi,

Iv had this problem for about 3 weeks. Iv had Xbox Live for about 2/3 years now with no problems. It started off with my Xbox taking forever to sign me in, but it would then just instantly disconnect me from Xbox Live, but there was no message that popped up with an error, I then went on holiday and left it to see if it would sort itself out, however the new system update was released while i was away. When i came to turning my Xbox back on it still took forever to turn on and attempt to sign me in but because i couldnt sign in i couldnt download the update. I eventually updated using a USB but now when i come to sign in it takes a long time then disconnects me instantly and gives me the error message below;

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress. 880151911

Iv tried loads of stuff already as iv stated below. I cant delete my profile anymore so i cant re-download it because it says this action cannot be performed, i have no idea why its doing that either.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? England/ Yorkshire

Modem brand & model number: Siemens gigaset SE572 Wlan dsl

Router brand & model number: 

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Im using the official black Xbox wireless adaptor.(As i have and Xbox 360 Elite 120GB thats about 3 years old. When they didnt come with the adaptor built in) 

Do you have a NAT error?  No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 80151911
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?  Orange
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000-0021
X: 0600- F001
Y: 20A8- 48E0
Z: 0000-0000
ID: FFFF-FFFF
L: 8015 - 1911
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: wireless
D:192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0
S: WPA2
C: 11

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I would suggest calling 18004myxbox, and inform them of your code i Believe the code you are getting is an account issue with billing please be sure to give them code when you call our data base isnt showing that code.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.