XBOX Live connection drop-offs

My XBOX360 keeps dropping off the XBOX Live network and signing me out.  This is a new problem after having no problems for a couple of years.  I have a Playstation 3 also ethernet-connected to the same hub.  Playstation 3 downloads etc.  are running normally. The only problem is with the downloads from XBOX360.  I ran the diagnostic mode on the XBOX360 and no connectivity problems were reported.

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now.  Is there an ongoing connection congestion problem on the XBOX Live! network lately??   The fact that my Playstation 3 running off the identical is having no problems I think eliminates my network as a problem.

So what do you think is going on especially since my (1) XBOX360 has worked fine and speedy (2+ years) on my existing ethernet hub (2) my Playstation 3 does d/l's fine during the last two weeks?  Has there been reported slowdowns.  

These constant dropoffs from XBOX Live are driving me crazy......

Neal Schultz

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Many people have been having this issue. Please refer to this forum post for more information: forums.xbox.com/.../33443.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.