Xbox Live Code Redemption Error

So, I can't redeem any Xbox Live 1 or 3 or 12 month tokens. It also won't let me buy Xbox Live time via debit card on my account. 

All it says is that "the operation can not be completed"

I've already called customer support on this issue, on January 3rd. I was told in 2 days time that I would be contacted when the issue would be resolved.

It wasn't.

I've called several times over the next few days.

Nothing resolved.

This past Saturday, the 11th I figured out that I can make a temporary account and put it on my Xbox One and my REAL account can piggy back off of that Live membership for the time being while I wait. Which is only a temporary fix and only for Xbox One. Problem is, I want to download Sleeping Dogs for Games for Gold which will no longer be offered come the 16th.

Today is the 15th and I've still not been updated on what is going on with my account. Which I was told on the 3RD that I would be contacted in TWO DAYS time.

I've heard nothing except for when I call customer support myself. All I get is "your issue is still open and being investigated."

It's been 12 days.

Has anyone else been having the issue of XBL time not working and/or having to wait a long time for an issue to get fixed?

I feel like I'm getting the runaround here.

For someone that has had XBL for 7 years and NEVER let it expire, this is EXTREMELY disappointing.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there Reever!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that this may have caused and I can certainly understand that it might not have been a fun experience. It looks like you've gotten in touch with the Advocacy Team. They are a great set of folks and they'll be best equipped to assist going forward.

Let us know how things go! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello I have a problem at redemption code

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, oO DANIEL Oo US! I'm sorry to see that you are having issues redeeming a code! This thread is almost a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, any error codes you may be receiving, and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.