Xbox Live Booter

So my friends and I were all in a game of zombies on black ops playing Moon, when some kid named [mod removed] joined and lagged my friend out of the game and party. We were almost done the Easter egg on moon so it was very frustrating. When i asked why he did it he simply said, " I was bored". I was extremely mad like anyone else would be so i cursed the kid out. Bad move on my part because guess who his next target was? Whenever i sign online i get kicked right off. I believe what he has is called a booter, Im not sure though. I filed a complaint AND called xbox but i don't think justice will be served. Im paying for Xbox live and i can't even use it because of hacking scum. Im posting this to get the attention of Microsoft and for the community to let me know if there is a way to prevent it. People like this should have their Xbox's banned.

Thanks, Burns4444

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 196 Applies to:

You've filed a complaint and I assume set him to avoid so you've done all you can XBL wise. As the suspension forum has shown time and again these people are whacked on a regular basis. As for the booting issue switch your router off and on again to force a new IP to be assigned. If that doesn't work phone your ISP to get a new one sorted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nice

Sorry this didn't help.

@Tibal,

Please do not bump old threads this one is almost 2 years old.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.