Xbox live ban

Xbox live is getting on my nerves pretty bad!!!!!

I have had my account, Doctor TKO, removed several times and without explanation. I can't receive an email because the site has been taken down, so whenever I call or look on this site I get no help. For example, I have just been banned until 8-13-11 and I can swear on my life that I haven't been online in over a week!!! How can I be banned for conduct, not for payment issues, when I'M NOT ONLINE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So unless Xbox live just hates me, or someone happens to randomly hack my account every so often and say bad things on it, then I guess it's just magical for me to be bad while NOT ONLINE!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

You want to post in section 14 for an answer. Bans aren't immediate either so you were likely collared for something you did prior to being offline.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

how do you know if u are banned cause i think i might be and want to know 4 how long

Sorry this didn't help.

Sign into your GT on the console and try to connect to XBL. If you've been banned a message will pop up stating that you've been banned and when your ban will end.

Sorry this didn't help.

Honestly I don't think they're ever going to tell you. They won't tell me why I was banned, and it's becoming frustrating. I think they get some kind of sick joy out of banning people that beat them at video games. I'm sure you all remember "the pro" I'm thinking it's that all over again, except they don't talk to you, highlight the Email you already got to make you look stupid, lock the forum so you can't reply, and laugh hysterically I'm assume thinking that they're elitist. I think the last number I remember of accounts being banned was 28,000 roughly. 28,000 x 60, is 1,680,000, why somebody would willingly throw that away is mind boggling. Forget the purchases that most of those people would make for Microsoft points, and Microsoft exclusive titles. I think 1,680,000 is a big enough number to realize that this is insane. I love everything about the Xbox, it is the perfect console. But this "enforcement" is ludicrous. Really somebody can get a mute for calling some kid a noob? On a game that he/she isn't even old enough to play? Way to back up bad parenting. I have 4-5 full paid for DLC's on my account that I still want to play, but I can't. I have to purchase all of them again. On top of the online passes That I also need to buy back. By banning my account for no reason, and many others like me, you force us into buying the same games twice, plus DLC, plus possibly a new Xbox. And for what? Some sense of self accomplishment? MinnesotaBurns is my best example. Video proof of every single troll he did. Never said Microsoft staff, or somebody contracting from Microsoft. And yet he is banned, with the team being so self absorbed. The most simple way I can state what he says is this "I'm filling a complaint against you, and I have video evidence, I hope my friends will do the same". And to this day he is still banned, and every single cheater he exposed with video proof either made a new account to get away from random kids hate mail, or changed the GT. I want to be un-banned, but they don't even provide a place to appeal. Just a "Here you go, that Email you got earlier? Yeah I highlighted it. Enjoy". I want this stuff fixed, and I want my account back.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not ban for no reason. Temporary bans are in place for code of conduct violations with permanent bans being in place for more serious offences.  Whne you sign up to Xbox Live, either as a Silver or Gold member, you click 'Agree' on the Terms of Use policy.  This policy is enforced by the Policy Enforcement Team. The correct forum for complaints/questions is here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2366.aspx if your console is banned, or here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx if you are temporarily suspended.

The Terms of Use are there for a reason, much like laws and bylaws of the countries of the world.  If it's illegal to drink under the age of 21 and you break that law and get caught - you pay the price for it, therefore if you break the Terms of Use, you will be punished for it.  You may post in the above forums to appeal, but the Policy Enforcement Team do alot of research before they suspend or ban anyone.  Someone just filing a complaint about you won't get a ban or suspension. It may prompt an investigation, but if someone reports you for cheating just becasue you beat them in a game, it won't get you into trouble.

Sorry this didn't help.

So do you have proof? Or are you just another ignorant follower? Go look up "The Pro" on YouTube. I have my proof, what do you have? Some rules a never broke, but you say I did, and refuse to have/ and or show evidence? Sounds corrupt to me. I obey the Rules in anything. Whether it's real life, or a video game. I want you to admit that I was wronged. As well as tens of thousands of others. I have yet to see a real cheater be banned. Cheating for an unfair advantage should be the only cause of ban anyways. Did you know that you account gets thee old "code of conduct" for linking to yours or somebody else's YouTube channel? That's free promotion of Xbox, and Microsoft product. Nope ban that guy he harms others. This enforcement is out of hand. Even trash talking is a normal part of gaming. We see it in every game with multiplayer without a doubt. I want to be un-banned because I am a loyal customer that was wronged. I read the terms of use, and I have broken no rules. Except maybe so less than acceptable language in my motto, which I did not even put the full word. Just Fu. What If I said "what you talkin about fu" Am I still swearing? What if it was an abbreviation of "Fast Undergarments". Who did I harm? I paid 60$ for the service I think I should be entitled to put whatever I want. I play M for mature games, and some 12 year old gets offended by it? What should I care. He can't legally purchase the game anyways. Let alone sign up for an account without parent consent. Which I would say 99% of them do not. Parents just like the 350$ babysitter they don't have to pay, or talk to. All that aside my Xbox is the center piece of entertainment in my house. So you ban me for being a Microsoft impostor? Even if I did that (which I clearly did not do, and you have no proof) what happens to the this person I lied to? They walk away laughing going "Hahahaha what an idiot", and tell his friends about the idiot he met on XBL? I want to buy Borderlands 2 and play it on my account, I want to buy more Battlefield3 DLC, I want to play Halo 4, I want to play Medal of Honor War Fighter, I want to get more Mass Effect 3 DLC, I want to buy Dead Space 3, I want to buy Crysis 3, I want to buy Dishonored, I want to buy Metro: Last Light, I want to buy the next Microsoft console. But how can I do this when they treat a loyal customer since 2001 like this? How do I do that? I simply can't. I'll take my business to Sony, and I'll make sure everybody I know will do the same. But I don't have to do that. I'm giving you a chance to right your wrong. If your going to ban me for no reason tell me why. Tell me that your girlfriend left you and you were mad, tell me somebody spilled coffee on you and you pressed the wrong button. Don't highlight the Email I got from this morning, and laugh at me with my disappointment. All you create with that is a bad environment. Xbox isn't just a way to play games, it's a lifestyle. A lifestyle I shared with my friends, and we all had fun. But now they're all doing it without me, and they want me back in the crew. They know that I'm always in party chat, so how do I even tell somebody that I work for Microsoft? I don't, because I don't want to, I don't need to, and I don't have to. If my buddy Wii the guy I met last week stole my car I would be mad, but that didn't happen. My friend Xbox did, and he didn't even say sorry. My friend for eleven years stole my wonderful eleven year ride.

Sorry this didn't help.