xbox live ban for no reason

my xbox console has been ban from live. i have never done anything to my knowledge as i am the only one who uses this console. it has never been changed or fixed or anything it was working earlier in the day but by afternoon time (my local time) it wasnt working :'( .  the console serial number is [mod removed]. i love xbox 360 and would never do anything to hurt it. if anyone can help me it would be the best. i can also send my console for inspection or w.e to microsoft. i would like it if someone could tell me anything i did wrong because it hurts to be playing it for a bit then a few hours later it doesnt work :'( . please if  there is anything that i can do tell me . thxs a bunch and remember IIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE XBOX 360 :)  .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Console bans are never over-turned I'm afraid, once banned it is banned permanently.

More information can be found here Important Information on Console Bans and here Console Suspensions

You can try posting here for more answers 14 - My LIVE account was suspended, but the Enforcement team will likely just delete the post and send you to the second of the above links. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you probably should remove your serial # too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.