Xbox live autorenewal

On my xbox, my account says that I have a gold membership and the membership with automatically renew

I get an email from xbox showing me how to cancel the autorenewal

When I sign into xbox.com on my pc its say that I have a silver membership and therefore there is no option to cancel the gold membership autorenewal my xbox says that I have

Please let me know how to cancel the auto renewal

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

When you sign into Xbox.com do you see the same gamertag as you see when you're signed into your Xbox 360 console?

If not, go to your Xbox 360 console from the dashboard go to Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security. Look to the right, and you'll see the e-mail you should be using to login to Xbox.com with. Once you do that, it will show you a matching gamertag on the console as well as on Xbox.com. You can then follow the instructions in the e-mail to cancel automatic renewal.

If you're having difficulty with that, please contact phone support directly

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey, I'm sure most of you already dealt with the issue you've posted about, because it was a long time ago- but if you ever have issues with auto-renewal again, here's something that helped me..  they changed the way you turn auto-renewal on/off (i think pretty recently).. it used to be on the Xbox site, but now its on a Microsoft site.. so here's a link to the directions, it gives you the link to the Microsoft website and walks you through everything..        support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account         it's very odd too- i got a message from microsoft saying even though my gold subscription was ending, i had auto renewal turned on- so my service wouldn't be interrupted. when i checked things out though, it didn't have auto-renewal listed as active anywhere! very bizzare...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.