Xbox Live automatic renewal query and Xbox live Gold query.

This a 2 parter question.

The first part is to do with the automatic renewal, I just phoned up Xbox live support to turn it off and all seemed to go well, the guy said it is now off. However my profile (pr whatever) says it is still ON, is there a delay, or didn't it work?

The second part is about Xbox Live Gold, I just payed for the month of Xbox Live on the Xbox website, payment was confirmed and my console says it is Gold. However at the bottom of the profile it still says 'Free Live' (or something similar) and I can't play games online?

Help is much appreciate as soon as possible, Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

If you don't see a change made to your renewal status within a day or so, I suggest calling phone support back just to be sure. As for the month of LIVE, have you tried recovering your gamertag to your console, to see if the change goes through then?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First part, there is usually a delay across systems, especially when you call customer support. Hopefully that piece has resolved itself.

Second part -- there's usually a delay with that, too, but not usually more than 30 minutes. How did you pay for the 1-month of Gold? I ask because your payment method could re-establish the automatic renewal (just a warning).

Sorry this didn't help.

Appreciate the help, but all sorted. Called up support and it was because the deal they organised to get my next year of live for £23.99 required auto-renew to be on and they will send me a reminder to turn it off and the gold problem just took a bit of trial an error with stuff like testing connection and signing in and out a few times and it kicked in.

Thanks any way :)

Sorry this didn't help.