Xbox live auto-pay and pre-paid. Cant add years?

Afternoon Xbox Community. Xbox live question.

I had Xbox Live renewal automatically done via a credit card in Nov of 2011 so I was good until Nov 2012. I had bought a pre-paid 12month xbox live Card but I didnt know that the auto renewal kicked in first. So last week, thinking that if I added the Pre-paid card to my current account, I would be good until Nov of 2013. However, I was wrong, when I added the pre-paid card, it cancelled what I had already paid $60 and now Im good until April of 2013. So I lost 7months even tho I had paid for it.

How do I correct this or did I mess up and lost $$?

Thank you

Javier

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Chicken! First, let me assure you that you did not lose any time that you have paid for. When you add a new subscription, whether it is prepaid or purchased online, that subscription becomes the one shown on your account, but the time from previous subscriptions is rolled into it. So even though it might say you are just on a 12 month prepaid subscription, all the time remaining from the previous subscription is still there. In fact, it doesn't appear you have to worry about Gold time for quite a while!

I hope that answers your question here. Please let me know if you need any further clarification or additional questions and I'll do my best to help you out. Thanks for posting!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.