Xbox Live Ambassadors

I was recently in a chat with an agent who was actually by the end on the chat trying to help me become an ambassador and I'm definitely interested in becoming one so i went to the site to apply and was unable to and i tried on multiple devices and can't seem to be able to do so. I'm looking forward to speaking with someone

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I feel like this is an issue that is being worked on to get resolved. I could be remembering incorrectly though.

Yeah i tried multiple browsers, reset browsers, and for the fun of it i even got on my smartphone in that browser to see any difference on 4G LTE and nothing so I just posted here to see if anyone could have possible insight for I was believing it was a problem on Microsoft's end and their IT crews need to figure out where the issue lies.

Well I was finally able to get on and I do believe it looks good to go!

I guess you are not one of those people who do things quietly. I look forward to reading your future threads.

I suppose not I'll do my best to help support our gaming community.

Literally 2 hours to become an ambassador,incredible???

System appeared to have some issues buy the IT's at Microsoft fixed it so I'm happy to be a part of the program :)

welcome to the club ;)