Xbox Live Ambassador Questions

I've recently become an Xbox Live Ambassador. I signed up using the email address of this account. I was able to view my profile on the Xbox Ambassadors website, etc.

-

A couple of days ago, I got an email saying that I was accepted into the Xbox Live Ambassador program - BUT, it wasn't on the email my account was registered to. It was sent to a completely different email account. It told me to wait for an invite within 48 hours, or just add the account manually. So I did, I added *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I've been helping people for several days but my profile hasn't updated at all... I don't have the forums emblem, nor do I have access to the Ambassador forums as well.

-

I have 3 primary questions I want to ask all the Xbox Live Ambassadors out there.

-

1. Why did I get an email to a different email address, not even linked/registered with the email address I sent my application from?

2. How long will it take for my profile to update? It's been several days, and over 24 hours.

3. Why do I not have access to the Ambassador forums, and why do I not have the Ambassador emblem?

Best Regards

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Hey X403X,

I would suggest sending a PM to XboxAmbassadors on the forums here and he will be able to get everything fixed up for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As Kiesey78 stated your best bet is to send a PM to XboxAmbassadors or post a thread in the Ambassador forum section.

Sorry this didn't help.

Posting in the ambassodor forums gets you nowhere. After months, I still get no helpful replies.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't imagine they managed to pull your alternate email address out of thin air. It must have been linked in some way, shape or form. But as mentioned above, XboxAmbassadors, or a member of the Support team, should be able to help you out with getting the right email address connected to your account.

It looks like your profile has been updated (since you now have the emblem and are labeled a level 1). Levels are not updated daily (in fact I think they only update weekly or bi-weekly since the latest change to the leveling system).

If you still don't have access to the forums, you'll need to PM XboxAmbassadors (or one of the Support members) for assistance in that.

As for people saying that posting in the forums don't work, I would disagree. At this point, however, there is a known issue with the program's functions (ie. the chat bot). While the team is working on these problems, it's best to be patient. Help out in the forums where you can, and hopefully we'll have all the kinks worked out.

Sorry this didn't help.

No, I mean that posting on the forums just gets the same scripted answers over and over from people, telling you to message here, or talk to so and so there, but those sources never respond.

Sorry this didn't help.