Xbox Live Ambassador Account Registration.

Does anyone else have the email? and could you explain it to me please as im not too sure what it means.

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not had an email but i was made an ambassador today

Yay Everyone is an Ambassador/Expert...good times. The email e basically explains how the Xpert side of being an ambassador will work, sometime in the next 3 days, you will get a msn friends request from the ambassador program...the email explains how to set this up. Once done, questions will be sent for you to either answer or pass on to someone else

I received an E-Mail an hour and nine minutes ago as well! :) Fred Perry > All. XD

Unfortunately for me, I can't seem to edit my last post since I ran out of time. Anyway, it's damn true, that logo's on me! <3 Hooray? ^^

Great just what the ambassador programme needed more people signing up for it befor they know what it entails

i only applied to see if anyone can get in,and it seems they can,2 clicks of a button and your an ambassador.

i got my email and i honestly can`t be bothered doing any of the things listed,i don`t even have messenger.

Congratulations to all the new Ambassadors.

-

Remember that telling people how to fix their own controller is not allowed now that you are an Ambassador.

Ambassadors everywhere!

I'm one too :P

if worsted shows up,it will prove it.