Xbox Live Acount Ban

My xbox live account randomly was banned for life but no email was recived from my email adress. My account's gamer tag is uncle whLLLy. Can someone please let me know why it was banned. And if i can get it re activated.
I have called Billing/Customer Service and they told me this was the only way to find out why and how the ban took place.

email- [mod removed]
thank you very much

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There are no random bans. You need to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx Only they will be able to provide you any information about your account. It just might have something to do with the color of your avatar ;) Also please do not post emails. This is a public forum where all can see your information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I canalmost say for certain, unofficially,  why after a quick Google search it appears you enjoy the company of a well known modding website. Particularly the one that offers Call of Duty 4 infections where you signed up to participate.

That action will always result in a permanent ban from XBL. Play legit and you won't have any service interruptions to worry about.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.