Xbox Live Achievement Glitch Please HELP!!!!!

So, a while back one of my sibilings deleted my account from my xbox.  No biggy, just recover it from Xbox Live.  Yes Biggy.  It added thousands of gamerscore points for hundreds of achievements I didn't get.  This would not usually be an issue, except I am an acheivement hunter, and would like to earn my achievements through skill.   Please help!!!!  How can I delete my xbox achievements????  I contacted xbox support, and they told me to make a forum post to the Enforcement Team about it, and they would fix the problem as soon as they saw it.  I posted it, then they sent me an email that said they will help me with my problem as soon as I give them my Gamertag, with is Silveus.  So I did, and I then got a message back saying that they do not willingly reset gamerscore...  If you, or anyone else know a way to get rid of achievements, please let me know.  Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hey Silveus, while it's possible to lose Gamerscore by recovering your account (in situations where achievements are earned offline), it is not possible to earn achievements simply by re-downloading your profile. Are you sure your sibling didn't modify your account somehow? I'm afraid that if the enforcement team finds signs of modification on your account, all of your achievements will be reset, and cannot be re-earned. If you're unsure about what your sibling might have done, I definitely recommend checking with them ASAP.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When I first saw that I had gamerscore added, i was furious!  My sibiling claimed that she didn't know anything about it.  I looked online for answers, and found that it has happend before to other people when they recover their account.  This made me feel better, knowing that it has happened to other people, but I still don't know how to fix it!  Help!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Silveus, where did you see reports of this happening to other people? Also, what games are showing additional Gamerscore? I'd be happy to take a look. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.