xbox live accounts hacked

hi all,

was wondering if someone would tell me how to report a person for hacking my kids xbox live accounts.on wednesday nite (when at work) i noticed that one of my kids was on xbl very late so i texted him and told him to get to bed,and got the response if was not late and when i questioned this i got a text back from my kids account with swear words.at this point i knew this was not my son so tried to sign into his account and could not,i then tried my other sons and the same thing could not sign in,password changed.i am the only one who knows the kids passwords.

right away i signed into their email accounts and changed both passwords and was able to recover their accounts and change their passwords thus blocking out the hacker.now i enabled two step protection.i know the hackers xbl id (probably stolen)and want to know how to report them.luckly i was able to recover the accounts quick and the hacker never got anything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can't be hacked over xbox live.

The only way someone could access your kids accounts is if someone gave them the log in details.

You would have to report them via your console & contact support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

& ask them to open an unauthorized access case.

thanks for reply,but my kids dont have the passwords to their accounts.that i made sure of.so baffles me as to how this person got into their accounts and changed passwords.