Xbox live account.

I can't redeem a gold prepaid card, I can't remove payment options, I can't do anything with my account I keep getting this error message.
date: 2/25/2014 1:32:02 AM
code: 142324A5699AD32
s: 3yG5Dj0XoroAhZLaW0Z5OQ==
id: 4a26ac38-726d-450f-be44-f2509c7d580

With the Target security problems they sent me a new card and I didn't update my acount with the new card before xbox tried to charge me for another month of gold. Could this be the source of the problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you tried redeeming the card on the console? Error messages on the console are the ones we would need to narrow down the issue.

If you are getting a message that you've been suspended for payment issues, the card number could be the issue. If you had auto-renewal on, but they were unable to charge your account they would suspend your account until you pay off the balance you owe.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Alright then how do I pay off the balance due? The card was canceled so I cant use that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why can't I just get a stupid phone number to call and get this settled, this has to be the stupidest way to solve problems.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are unable to redeem a prepaid subscription card. It is most likely you owe a previous balance. Which needs to be cleared up. You can call support at 1-800-4MYXBOX and they can cancel your current subscription that is in decline on your card from non payment. Usually, if you inform them that you are trying to redeem a prepaid card they will just credit the balance you owed since you are currently trying to continue service with an alternative method than credit card. After the balance is cleared by the representative on the phone. You should beable to redeem your card no problem. Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have done a cursory browse to find out what the letter next to my X1 player profile means. I know that the number signifies total years on xbox live, but I have not found what the letter " I " means - please advise.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="USMC KERN"]

I have done a cursory browse to find out what the letter next to my X1 player profile means. I know that the number signifies total years on xbox live, but I have not found what the letter " I " means - please advise.

[/quote]

The 'i' that you are seeing is just a really weird font. It actually represents an 8. Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

yes indeed, for I technically currently am on my 8th year of xlive membership, thanks. Now for the bigger bloody question - why put "8" in a strange font??

Sorry this didn't help.