xbox live account verification.

my son cannot sign into his live account because it is asking him to sign in with the e-mail address and password that was used to set up the account.trouble is i cant remember what e-mail address or password i used.normally the x-box signs in automatically when you switch it on.i have tried all the suggestions including "forgot" with no success.the only piece of information i can offer is his live profile name.paul

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Hey there, if the account signs on automatically on the xbox you can sit on the dashboard and look at the top right of the screen the email associated to the account will eventually appear.

-

Also to try and recover the password you could try this link https://account.live.com/acsr Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Heya BENYBOO572001,

I don't have enough information to offer you advice beyond this: Try to directly contact Microsoft support about lost/stolen account recovery. While contacting official support, be sure to give them all the information you can about the account so they can be certain you are the owner of the account and they can pass on the info so your son can sign back in.

Check out support.xbox.com/.../contact-us to contact Microsoft's official support team.

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.