Xbox Live account suspended due to problems with payment options.

My Xbox live account was suspended due to problems with my Xbox live account's payment options? What problems could you possibly have with a working debit card that just has no money in the account.  Why did i get suspended for not paying my gold subscription? Surely my account status should just revert to silver, not get suspended? Did i do anything else wrong or is this an accident or have an easy fix. I wanted my account to be silver as i can't afford gold at the moment.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

I don't believe the Bahamas count as one of our supported regions. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I live in the bahamas and i cannot call :(

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are having issues with a billing violation, please call phone support in your region. Thanks. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Just because your debit card doesn't have money doesn't mean you don't owe the money! If you have a subscription, it is not going to automatically revert to free if it doesn't get payment, it is going to keep trying to charge until it does get payment. And if it never gets payment, then your account becomes suspended. If it goes beyond 45 days with no payment, your account will be cancelled. Then you'll have to pay the full balance online at billing.micrsoft.com before you can purchase another subscription at all. Also, that debit card will never be usable in the xbox live system again. Your best bet is to get the balance paid ASAP. If you can't call, then please visit billing.microsoft.com to clear it up. Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.