Xbox Live account lost access

I've got a problem.

I've been unable to log into my Xbox Live account for about two weeks now due to the fact that I've lost my log-in data and I recently had to replace my Xbox due to mechanical failure (Red Ring of Death). I have tried repeatedly to recover the account with no luck. The account hasn't been a paid one for many years now and I only created a live account to recover my Xbox live profile that I've had since the launch of the Xbox.

I have some DLC codes from items purchased pertaining to two separate games from physical stores, the gamertag, and not a whole lot else. Failing getting my account back, I'd at least like to be able to get my DLC back since it didn't transfer when I used the transfer cable to shift all my old data over (which has proven to be a waste of money in light of this issue). Buying a version of Mass Effect 2 that wasn't used and a preorder version of Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition and not being able to get any advantage from either is frustrating beyond words.

I just want to be able to get what I paid for, I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried calling support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX? They may be able to help you access your account if you can verify your identity to their satisfaction. Best of luck to you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To echo what echo21 said (hehe), calling customer support will proabably be your best bet for figuring out what the email address associated with your Windows Live ID is.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.