Xbox live account help

Hello, I signed into xbox live today and noticed that my "Tenure" number on my profile changed from 3 years to 2 years. Why has this happened and I need it to be fixed. I have had an active gold suscribtion for over 3 years now and don't understand why you guys would edit it back to 2 years. I also noticed my gamerzone was changed to "recreation" on my profile. Why was my account edited.... Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My tenure issue has not been resolved, here is a support thread mentioning the issue.

forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am still waiting for my issue to be resolved. My tenure is still incorrect, I was 3 years and it glitched me to 2 years. I have had an active gold for 3+ years without expiring....

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Pressure! Sorry we didn't get a response to you sooner, must have just slipped by! I'm here now though. :)

Taking a look at your account, it actually looks that '2' you're seeing is accurate. As explained in that sticky post you've linked, tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished. This means once you've accumulated a full 3 years of Xbox LIVE Gold subscription history you'll see that 3 again.

You can check this out and calculate it for yourself at accounts.live.com in your subscription history. Hope this helps clear things up!

Sorry this didn't help.