Xbox Live Account Hacked

So, I haven't logged into Xbox Live in quite some time, however with Halo 4 coming out, I decided to get involved with several online communities to discuss the new game. I tried signing in using my windows live ID, but when I do, it says my name is this stupid EggyOrange71. Um, my gamertag is BLUESTREAK23, and I can't sign into it on xbox website, nor Halowaypoint.com. It links up to this EggyOrange71 name. If I sign in with my live tag on bungie.net, it does log me in as BLUESTREAK23, but nowhere else.

I have to get this account back as I've had it since I started playing on live 6 years ago. I've got over 12000 acheivment points, and my Halo record is pretty sick. Is there an Xbox Live customer support number that I can call, or is there like a live help desk that I can chat with to fix this issue. I'm kind of freaking out right now because I want my account back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

try this page,the phone number is different depending on your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx

or post in this forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried recovering your gamertag on Xbox LIVE with the Windows Live ID details you know for this Gamertag?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="EggyOrange71 aka BLUESTREAK23"]

So, I haven't logged into Xbox Live in quite some time, <snip> [/quote]

How long, is "quite some time"..?? If you haven't used or logged into your Hotmail account in 30 days, your e-mail account goes Inactive & that will include, linked accounts like, Xbox Live Sign-in etc..

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have registered two profiles on the same Live ID or email address that can cause problems in regards to recovering your Profile. You can change which Live ID/email address your account uses by clicking on 'My Account' under your gamertag and click contact preferences. try separating your accounts.

As Nano said not logging into your Live ID within 90days I believe will cause your email address to become inactive, if you log-in after 90days then you will be prompted to re-activate your LiveID which may resolve your issue. Separate your accounts and try recovering your profile on your console via the guild menu.

Sorry this didn't help.